The DIMO Maint Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) communicates and interfaces easily with all the applications in your information system to improve daily productivity and increase your operational performance.
- Purchases / Stocks : Homogenize your internal purchasing and stock management procedures by interfacing your DIMO Maint CMMS with your company’s central purchasing system (CAPM, ERP, accounting software, etc.).
- Supervision / M.E.S / C.T.M / B.M.S : Retrieve records of values (meters, measurements, etc.) in real time in the DIMO Maint CMMS to trigger some of your preventive plans.
- Time / HR Management : Improve the schedule management of your employees in the maintenance department by integrating your existing HR data (presences and absences).
- Fixed assets : Dedicated to tracking and maintaining your systems, the DIMO Maint CMMS allows accounting and operational asset managers to interact around a shared repository : financial valuation of tasks (external or internal), receipt and commissioning of goods, internal movements, transfers, disposal
- Repositories : Ensure consistency of repositories common to the entire company (spare parts, suppliers, currencies, etc.) by creating the necessary links between the CMMS and the central information system.