Interface Management in the DIMO Maint CMMS
The DIMO Maint Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) communicates and interfaces easily with all the applications in your information system to improve daily productivity and increase your operational performance.
- Purchases / Stocks : Homogenize your internal purchasing and stock management procedures by interfacing your DIMO Maint CMMS with your company’s central purchasing system (CAPM, ERP, accounting software, etc.).
- Supervision / M.E.S / C.T.M / B.M.S : Retrieve records of values (meters, measurements, etc.) in real time in the DIMO Maint CMMS to trigger some of your preventive plans.
- Time / HR Management : Improve the schedule management of your employees in the maintenance department by integrating your existing HR data (presences and absences).
- Fixed assets : Dedicated to tracking and maintaining your systems, the DIMO Maint CMMS allows accounting and operational asset managers to interact around a shared repository : financial valuation of tasks (external or internal), receipt and commissioning of goods, internal movements, transfers, disposal
- Repositories : Ensure consistency of repositories common to the entire company (spare parts, suppliers, currencies, etc.) by creating the necessary links between the CMMS and the central information system.