Directions EMEA is back for its 16th edition
The DIMO Maint team welcomes you in Lyon
DIMO Maint, specialist in publishing CMMS software (Asset Management and Preventive maintenance software) will attend, as a Bronze sponsor, DIRECTIONS EMEA from 1st till 3rd November.
We are excited to meet with Dynamics 365 community and partners during the conference to share our experience in the maintenance digital transformation.
Resellers, do not hesitate to register and visit our booth to know more about our CMMS connected to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. It’s a great opportunity to get in touch, showing you our user-friendly maintenance solutions.
If you are wondering how to expand your business, let’s talk because you can offer already proven solutions to your clients in asset management and facility management.
It is a win-win situation – you save time, earn from margins, and satisfy your customers because they have a solution that meets their needs.
Let’s meet there, and we will tell you more about your possibilities by working with us!
Why attend DIRECTIONS EMEA?
Directions EMEA 2023 will cover all the aspects of your Dynamics business, providing you with comprehensive knowledge and networking opportunities at all levels, including Executive, Technical, Development, Marketing, Sales and Operations.
It is a must-attend event for:
- Dynamics partners (including all Dynamics 365, former Dynamics NAV, CRM, Office 365, Windows Azure partners) focused on winning opportunities by speeding up the transition to the cloud model
- All Microsoft partners focused on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in their offerings
- All Microsoft partners focused on new customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Partners enrolled in the CSP program
- ISVs interested in learning about new development tools and how to create apps and extensions for AppSource
- ISVs and Service providers that offer their solutions to Dynamics partners and wish to build or expand their network
- All partner companies oriented to nourishing new opportunities by means of collaboration, building knowledge and a common business vision.